You can purchase third party liability cover under our policy.

Our policy is designed as a Liability policy for professional or semi pro musicians:

  • undertake regular gigs and concerts
  • travel and play overseas
  • might be paid to play
  • require public liability insurance (third party liability insurance)
  • Public liability option to include at €2.6m or €6.5m