Get a QuoteBands Quotation
Get a Quotation for your Band Insurance
Please complete your details for a quotationIN PROVIDING YOU A QUOTATION THE FOLLOWING ASSUMPTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE
- You have no previous criminal convictions or bankruptcy
- You have not had any claims in the last 2 years relating to music instruments or liability
- The property is standard construction built of brick/stone and with slate/tile roof (n/a to Public Liability)
- The property is occupied only by yourself and family/business (n/a to Public Liability)
- All final exit doors are fitted with a five lever mortice deadlock (n/a to Public Liability)
- All ground floor and any accessible windows are fitted with key operated window locks (n/a to Public Liability)
We accept the following credit cards...
We also accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
Aston Lark Europe Limited trading as Musician Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those for firms based in the UK. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.
Aston Lark Europe Limited is registered in Ireland company number 338916. Registered address: 10 The Courtyard, Kilcarbery Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 22.